DAC-2050SM cleans foreign substances off from wafer and glass surfaces. DAC-2050SM also activates the surface to increase the hydrophilic properties and cleanliness in order to maximize the adhesion between polymer coating and wafer/glass surfaces. Additionally since DAC-2050SM prevents static, it prevents re-adhesion of foreign substances on the surface.
[ Features ]
• Prevents pin hole and other defects during coating and adhesion processes
• Provides clean surface by strong cleaning power
• Has great biodegradability as a water soluble detergent made of natural surfactants
• Highly economical since it is used diluted in water
• Harmless to human body and not under any environmental regulations since no hazardous substances are contained
[ Properties and method ]
Colorless transparent liquid
10~20% diluted in water
40 ~ 60 ℃
12.84 ± 0.5
Dipping, dipping ultrasonic
1.02 ± 0.02
20L (pail) / 200L (drum)
[ Application ]
ㆍ Semiconductor, PCB, LCD, organic EL, PCB, etc.
※ Solution management
(1) Check the initial pH of the solution.
(2) Remove the oil flowed in using a deoiler.
(3) If the cleaning power decreases, check the pH and replenish the solution.
Cleaning power will be maintained even if to add only 30~40% of the initial amount of the solution.
(4) When the solution has been aged due to long term use, replace it with new solution.