DST-5000 strips DFR (Dry Film Resist) on PCB and glass without reactivity to lower layer.
• Easy to wash off
• Long time of use with a simple filter
• Strips DFR only without damage to parent material
• Stripping feature is controllable by dilution ratio in water
[ Properties and method ]
None or light yellow liquid
10~20% diluted in water
Room temp. ~ 50 ℃
12.88 ± 0.5
1.24 ± 0.02
20L (pail) / 200L (drum)
※ Solution management
1) Check the initial pH of the solution.
2) When the stripping power decreases, check the pH and add the adequate amount of the original solution.
3) When the solution has been aged due to the long term use, replace it with new solution.