DAC-109SE is an eco-friendly & high functional cleaner which shows high cleaning power even in low concentration. Since DAC-109SE is made of surfactants with high biodegradability, the solution can solve the problems and issues of huge amount of wastewater and environmental pollution which are caused by existing alkali & solvent-based cleaners.
[ Features ]
• Highly functional cleaner which can substitute TCE and hydrocarbon-based cleaner
• Provides shiny surface after cleaning and prevents adhesion of surfaces
• Does not corrode after drying or discolor after cleaning
• Perfectly deoils and washes out foreign substances (carbon, dust, ionic substances, etc.)
• Salt and oil do not re-adhere on the surface since alkali salt and neutral salt are not contained in the solution
• Low toxic to human body and is not under any environmental regulation since no hazardous substances are contained in the solution
• Application can vary with no limitation to use the solution
• Generates only small amount of wastewater since surface is rinsed off easily after cleaning
[ Properties and method ]
Colorless transparent liquid
5~10% diluted in water
60 ~ 80 ℃
8.5 ± 0.5
0.99 ± 0.02
20L (pail) / 200L (drum)
※ Solution management
(1) Check the initial pH of the solution.
(2) Most of the oil flowed in will float to the top. Get rid of the oil using a deoiler. If deoiler is not available to use, install the oil absorption pad on the top of the bath. Change the pad 3~4 times/week depends on the quantity of the oil generated.
(3) If the cleaning power decreases, check the pH and replenish the solution. When the deoiling process is done properly, 30–40% of the initial amount will be adequate.
(4) When the solution is used for a long term, it will biodegrade. In this case, change the solution to a new one.