ST-1026 is a PR stripper which can be used in semiconductor manufacturing process, and it does not affect the surface roughness after etching, and excellently forms Al electrode membrane by removing PR. Additionally, ST-1026 does not cause the environmental issues as other halogenated solvents, and shows high solvency while getting rid of resin. Especially, ST-1026 shows 2~3 time better cleaning power compared to other solvents.
※ Principle of ST-1026 and pictures of stripping
• Shows excellent removal speed on PR compared to other solvents
• No residue left after PR removal
• Does not damage material such as Si, GaAs, L/T, L/N wafer, sodalime glass, etc.
• Does not damage metal layers (Ni, Au, Ti, Al, ITO, Cr, etc.)
• Able to strip positive PR
• Applicable as PR stripper for lift off