DAC-107DL is a high functional cleaner for Al and other various metal, it removes oil and carbide which are generated from drawing and rolling process. DAC-107DL prevents causes of defect which arise in post process of plating or heat treatment by removing carbon particle and thermal denaturalized oil on the surface.
• Does not corrode the positive metal such as Aluminum, Zinc, etc. when cleaning them
• Maintains the glossy surface of the metal by forming passive state
• Suitable for precision part cleaning and the process which needs perfect cleaning of the components
• Harmless to human body since the product consists of safe organic acid and natural substances with high biodegradability
[ Properties and method ]
10~20% diluted in water
70~ 80 ℃
2.2 ± 0.5
Dipping, Dipping ultrasonic, spray
1.02 ± 0.02
20L (pail) / 200L (drum)
※ Solution management
(1) Check the initial pH of the solution. Standard pH is 3.4~4.3 when diluted in water at the rate of 10%.
(2) Remove the oil flowed in using a deoiler. DAC-107DL excellently deoils, though if oil concentration in the solution is above 25ml/L, cleaning power decreases. If deoiler is not available to use, install the oil absorption pad on the top of the bath. Change the pad 3~4 times/week depends on the quantity of the oil generated.
(3) If the cleaning power decreases, check the pH and replenish the solution. Cleaning power will be maintained even if to add only 10~20% of the initial amount of the solution.
(4) If duration of the cleaning time becomes longer and the pH drops down to half and below, change the solution to a new one. If deoiling equipment is installed properly, discharge half of the used solution, and add water and new solution which the amount equals the discharged half.